Count Down to Christmas

The days are really counting down to Christmas! We went to DGD, Jenessa's Christmas program this afternoon. Have Ashley and Brooklyn's on Dec. 11th and Brad and Breanne's the week after that! Whew, we're gonna be busy! Need to get the tree up this weekend.
Had a great day today! Took a little road trip to one of the local casinos and have enough extra cash now for extra Christmas expenses! Can't beat that!
Laura Burger also has a Count Down to Christmas, which is a wonderful scrapkit that is now available at DigiScrapShak. This kit is loaded with traditional red and green background papers and unique elements, including a "sparkle tree", which I had a lot of fun working with!

Check out Laura's kit and some of her other products here: http://digiscrapshak.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1102
Here is a LO that I did with this kit:

Well, I'm off to get a few zzzz's.
Joyce

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home