Days Go Slow

Hi Everyone,
I am very happy and delighted to say that I have been chosen to continue on Laura Burger's Creative Team for DigiShopTalk and 3Scrapateers digital scrapbooking sites. Laura is a very talented designer. I found her designs at 3Scrapateers and was a big fan of hers before I became one of her Creative Team members. So, when I was chosen to be on her Creative Team, I was happy and delighted!
Laura's latest scrapkit, Days Go Slow, is now available for sale at 3Scrapateers! Check out the kit at this link: http://shop.3scrapateers.com/shopexd.asp?id=2475

This kit is fun and so versatile as you can see by the 2 totally different LO I have made with this kit. Laura also designs digital templates which make scrapping quick, fun , and so easy!
Here are my Days Go Slow LO:


OK, lastly, here is a link to one of Laura's newest template kits:
http://shop.3scrapateers.com/shopexd.asp?id=2474
Have a great day!
Joyce

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home