Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally getting back to doing some blogging again. I'm still learning how to design and add things to my blog so it's a work in progress.
We had a wonderful trip to New England and New York City in October of this year. The tour company treated us like royalty, we had great places to eat and stay, saw some amazing sites, and met many new friends! It was hard to go back to work after being gone on a wonderful vacation for 2 weeks!
I've been very busy at my job. Pretty soon I will be able to cross off another year that I am closer to retirement!
My daughter, Cindy, has just gone through a very traumatic time in her life. Her fiancee announced out of the blue that he didn't want to marry her anymore about a month ago. They tried to reconcile but it just didn't work out. He's still a party guy and likes his nights out with the guys and that gets expensive and it wasn't much fun for Cindy to stay at home alone. She was pretty devastated for a few weeks but I am happy to say that she is on the way to getting over Scottie. The problem is now that she is left with all of the rent and expenses that go with living in an apartment that used to be shared by 2. She'll do fine but she had me scared for awhile because she was so upset that she wouldn't eat or drink anything for days. She lives 45 miles from me so I was a wreck worrying about her. We're past the worst part now.
Well, I'm off to finish our Christmas cards tonight so that I can start printing them out tomorrow.
Hope everyone has had a great day!
Joyce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home