Friday, July 14, 2006

My Little Corner of the Blog

It's finally Friday...yeah! I was on vacation from July 1 -10th. DH and I went to Chicago to visit relatives and see the sites. We took the train downtown to Union Station. From there we took a trolley ride around the downtown area. So cool! Lots of great things to see......Sears Tower, Millenium Park, Shedd Aquarium, the Planatarium, Field Museum. Oh and "Taste of Chicago" was going on. We didn't go there but I would like to next year. President Bush was in town. There was a NASCAR race going on and a PGA tournament going on too. Chicago was BUSY last week!
I think we're becoming a desert here in central Wisconsin! No significant rain for weeks! Now the temps are nearing 100 degrees and expected to stay there for several days. We're watering the garden and all of our flowers/potted plants daily.
I'm continuing with my work as a Creative Team member for Laura Burger, designer at 3Scrapateers and The Scrapping Garden, and loving it! It challenges me to "think outside the box".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home