My First Blog Entry
Hi and welcome to my Blog!
I'm new at this so I will just have to figure things out as I go. I never kept a "diary" as a little girl - tried to keep a winter weather diary once a few years ago - that only lasted a couple of months - lol! Hopefully, I will keep up with this longer!
I was recently chosen to be on Laura Burger's Creative Team. I am excited about that! Being on her team will help me stay focused on my scrapbooking. I love to scrap but sometimes have trouble staying motivated to keep at it. My "day job" seems to suck the very life out of me some days so I lose my motivation (and ambition!) I have a very close friend, Ruth, who moved to North Dakota, of all places! She and I used to get together to scrap - in fact she introduced me to scrapbooking. We kept each other motivated. Now I only see her 1-2 times a year but we keep in touch via MSN Messenger several times per week. We're planning to get together in St. Paul, Mn for the Midwest Scrapbook Association Convention there in November.
I've done 2 layouts with Laura's kits since becoming a Creative Team member for her. You can check them out here:
http://www.3scrapateers.com/gallerypp/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/3535
http://www.thescrappinggarden.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=220
Well, gotta run - need my "beauty sleep" for tomorrow.
Happy Scrapping!
Joyce

1 Comments:
Oh Joyce I know you can keep up with this and guess what it is fun and a learning experience, if I can help yell and I will do my best! I am no wiz at this but I have learned a bit!
Post a Comment
<< Home